Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. -John 14:13
One of the amazing things about God is that He loves us so much that He desires to hear from us. We are told to pray without ceasing (1 Thess. 5:16-18). God is never too busy to hear from His children. The Bible tells us that God delights in giving His children good gifts (Luke 11:13).
Prayer is a powerful thing and, as a church, we don't take this blessing lightly. We desire to be a church that grows in our relationship with God by sharing our heart with Him regularly. We also desire to experience His power through answered prayer. While God does not always answer our prayers the way we think He might, He always gives us exactly what we need to grow in our walk with Him.
- If you desire prayer from the church family at CrossBridge Church, send in your prayer requests using the form below so that we may pray with you.
- If you have a confidential request you want to share with the pastors, but not with the congregation, please call that out in the email.
- Write a prayer request on the back of our Connection Cards found in each bulletin and seat during Sunday services and place it in the offering or in the wood boxes in the back of the Sanctuary. The staff prays every week for these requests
- Call the church office with your request: 516-334-1832
- Attend the weekly Wednesday Prayer Meetings at 7:15 PM (Meditation starts at 6:30 pm)
- Childcare is provided through the Children's Prove-It program where they will learn the Biblical meaning of prayer through fun activities, Bible and missionary stories as they pray for each other, their community, and the world.
- Subscribe to the weekly Prayer List through the form below. You will be emailed the weekly prayer list.